Recycling Pic of the Day!
Photo courtesy: Melissa Hahn
- Satan: [appears]
- Satan: You can have anything you wan--
- Me: LANGUAGE.
- Satan: What?
- Me: GIVE ME EVERY LANGUAGE.
- Satan: What the--?
- Me: YOU SAID ANYTHING. GIVE ME EVERY LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD.
- Satan: Wouldn't you rather have love or money?
- Me: EVERY. LANGUAGE. MASTERY OF EVERY LANGUAGE. NOW.
Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place.
Oh hey, not a big deal, but the hubble took a picture of a star that’s nearing supernova status.
Here’s the link for more information about the PS244 fundraising campaign.
Here’s the link to the GIVE IT ALL TO ME Library Collection at OutofPrintClothing.com.
Check it out! The good folks dropped me a line about this project last week, and I’m happy to boost for Library Week.
oh my gosh i want that stamped tee
oh shit i love those bags
Quality things for to give my money at.